.NET Reactor 5 incl Crack Full Version [Latest]
Developing and compiling applications using platforms that support .NET (for instance, Visual Studio) you surely know that protecting your assemblies, classes and attributes becomes an important aspect that concerns most of the developers.
.NET Reactor is a comprehensive and reliable code protection and software licensing system specially intended for software who are written using .NET scripts..NET Reactor is able to generate a native exe file which cannot be understood directly as CIL, and the source is completely inaccessible. It completely prevents any decompiling .NET assembly written in VB.NET, C#, J#, Delphi.NET, etc., by a variety of methods.
NET Reactor provides you with simple and reliable ways to secure .NET applications and libraries, replace CIL code with native code and protect your revenue by enforcing trial version restrictions to your apps
.NET Reactor Key Features:
- Advanced licensing system and encryption
- Source code and resource protection
- The powerful and flexible licensing system
- Compression support for executable files
- New Unity 3D obfuscation editor support
- Merge assemblies into a single exe file
- Powerful protection against disassembling
- Can perform additional layers of protection
- Protection against assembly manipulation
- Support for Silverlight, WPF, and ASP.NET
- Intuitive interface with command line support
- Supports all editions of .NET framework
- New SHA1/SHA-256 code signing certificates
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- And many more.
- Windows 98/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 or Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 64 MB RAM
- 400 MHz processor
- 18 MB disk space
- .NET Framework 2.0
- 800 x 600 display
How to Crack/Install?
- Download the complete setup along with crack
- Zipped files extraction is compulsory before installation
- While installing the setup it is compulsory the point out the crack link
- Choose the run option
- Crack is fully done
- Enjoy the software
Download Link Given Below
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)