Autodesk Revit 2016 License Key Free Download
Revit software is specifically built for Building Information Modeling (BIM), empowering design and construction professionals to bring ideas from concept to construction with a coordinated and consistent model-based approach. It includes the functionality of all of the Revit disciplines (architecture, MEP, and structure) in one unified interface.
Autodesk Revit is a powerful building, infrastructure, modeling and utility toolbox which designed for architectural design, construction, MEP engineering, and structural engineering. It helps you to turn information into insight and deliver business value at every step in the process.
Autodesk Revit 2020 allows you to work with members of an extended project team. Revit also imports, exports, and links your data with commonly used formats, including IFC, DWG, and DGN.Communicate design intent more effectively to project owners and team members by using models to create high-impact 3D visuals. Furthermore, multiple project contributors can access centrally shared models
In conclusion, Autodesk Revit brings an abundance of functions and an impressive array of configurable settings that will surely accommodate the needs of every architect or engineer who gives it a try.
Autodesk Revit 2016 Key Features:
- Conceptual design tools. Sketch and create freeform models and create massing studies.
- Point cloud tools. Connect laser scans directly to the BIM process to author an as-built model.
- Architectural Modeling. Add architectural elements to the building model, including walls, doors, windows, and components.
- 3D design visualization. Explore, validate, and communicate designs. Render more quickly and accurately with Autodesk Raytracer rendering engine.
- Analysis with Insight. Optimize building performance with centralized access to performance data and advanced analysis engines.
- Multistory stairs. Quickly create and modify multistory buildings by connecting stairs to the levels in your project.
MEP engineering and fabrication
- HVAC design and documentation. Design complex duct and pipe systems to express intent, and model duct and pipe systems with mechanical design content.
- Plumbing design and documentation. Create sanitary plumbing systems with sloped piping and layout piping systems to design and document intent.
- Electrical design and documentation. Design, model, and document electrical systems. Keep track of electrical loads throughout the distribution system.
- MEP fabrication detailing. Create fabrication-ready models in Revit. You can model and coordinate MEP LOD 400 components.
Structural engineering and fabrication
- Physical and analytical model. Create a physical model for coordination and documentation and an associated analytical model for structural analysis.
- Structural steel modeling. Model connections with a higher level of detail using a variety of parametric steel connections in Revit or by creating your own custom steel connections.
- Linking with structural fabrication. Interoperability between Revit and Advance Steel helps provide a seamless BIM workflow from steel design to fabrication.
- Reinforcement detailing. Create 3D reinforcement designs for cast-in-place and precast concrete structures.
- Bidirectional linking with analysis. Integrate analysis results into the BIM process and work in an iterative design workflow.
- Dynamo for structural engineering. It gives structural engineers tools to develop optimized structural systems using computational logic.
- Construction modeling. Derive construction insight from design models. Split and manipulate wall layers and concrete pours, and prepare shop drawings for fabrication.
- Construction coordination. Upload Revit models into BIM 360 Glue and sync with BIM 360 Layout. View and share point sets in the BIM 360 Glue web interface or the BIM 360 Layout iPad app.
- Import/Export 2D sheets. Bring AutoCAD files in or out of Revit, and prepare sheet sets for export to fabricators, subcontractors, or other project stakeholders in the format they need.
- Navisworks interoperability. Open a Navisworks coordination model directly in Revit to coordinate your design with the work of teams who use different software.
- Fabrication for MEP engineering. Convert design level-of-detail model elements to fabrication level-of-detail elements for detailed coordination, fabrication, and installation.
How to Crack/Install?
- Download the complete setup along with crack.
- Zipped files extraction is compulsory before installation.
- While installing the setup it is compulsory the point out the crack link.
- Choose the run option.
- Crack is fully done.
- Enjoy the software
(Visited 1,036 times, 1 visits today)